Our Map Of Where We are Headed

Monday, August 25, 2014

The last post

So lest see what I can remember from Tahoe. Well after Tahoe we had to stay at one of my mom's friends, Shannon. We also had met up with another of mom's friends, Shelly. Shannon got us to stay at her house two nights. After that we got back on the road and headed to what would be our last camp spot. We camped at North Carolina and saw Mt. Rushmore. Mt. Rushmore was a pretty site. The heads were in a semi circle so if u saw one side one of the heads were facing away from you. You had to get right in the middle.
 After two night at the camp spot we headed to Chicago were stayed at a hotel at got to a six flags there. We had to drive threw Chicago which was not all that pleasant. The traffic there was just horrible it was almost impossible to get out of there. As we got out of city I noticed the land, this is what I thought about it: The surrounding area was full of rolling hills and was a patchwork quilt or green and yellow grass. It seemed to me that the city was one gigantic black whole in a land of peace.

After Chicago we went to St. Louis were we met up with Amy, Cedric, and Pete again. We stayed at another hotel and had gone to the Six Flags before we left. We had stayed for only one night. After we had stayed a night at the hotel and had gone to six flags (which had rained while we were there) we had made an important decision. The decision's were to spend a night at a campsite to break down a 16 hour drive or just drive it. We took drive it. We had spent more then halve a day in the car and drove. Ugh! By the time we got home it was like 5:00 am and we were past tired. And I had past out in my bed for I thing was 2 hours. When I had waken up I went  about my normal day.

No comments:

Our Pictures!