Our Map Of Where We are Headed

Monday, August 4, 2014

Mom's friend's house to cousins's house. And I know we hadn't blogged in a while so here.

We went to Arizona to one of my mom's friends and you could say that we had fun, because we did but the only down side was that our cokatiel flew away. He was a very cute bird and our cute bird at that. We miss him but we are getting a new cokatiel that is sorta cute, and I'm sure that peep is going to miss him (peep is our other bird that is a parakeet). We also swam there a little and I played with Amanda a lot and on the second to last day we played with a really cool game I liked, about marbles lives. On the last day we left for Sandy's house and when we got there we settled in and left for sushi YA!!!! On second day our friend Avani came and after a game of hand in foot we went to the beach on the ocean side, the ocean side has HUGE waves and I almost drowned in one but luckily Avani was there to pull me up. Then when we got to scared we went to the bay side and hung out at one of Sandy's friends's house and for dinner we had B&Q and it was AWESOME. After dinner Ella and Avani covered me with sand and I had to dig to get out, UGH! After all that Avani stayed the night. The next day we went SHOPPING and I got three outfits unlike Ella who got a BILLION outfits and Avani got like ten less than Ella, so Ella won shopping wars surprisingly. We stayed the night at Avani's house and that was tough, because they had a non hypo allergenic DOG, as most of you know I highly allergic to DOGS. The next day we went shopping for shoes with Sandy and I got pretty good shoes. That night some of our relatives came over and we had dinner. The next day we left for Malibu to camp two nights and when we got there we went for a walk to a rock pool which looked scary to swim in so we just walked back and ate half dinner because we weren't hungry. The next day we went to six flags. When we went to go eat the people didn't cook there chicken fully and almost food poisoned me so they gave me more chicken which made my stomach hurt, so I didn't go on any more upside down rides. The next day we went to Napa for ONE night. The next day we packed and went to six flags with our cousins's. And now we are in Tahoe.

No comments:

Our Pictures!