Our Map Of Where We are Headed

Monday, August 25, 2014

The Final Post

We went to South Dakota and we stayed at Hot Springs for 2 days. When we got there we unloaded everything and then we built our broken tent. Later that day we made dinner and after we ate dinner Ella and I played tether ball and Ella won but that was OK, because I had fun and that's all that really matters and after the game it got dark so we went back to the camp spot and went to sleep. The next day we went to Mt. Rushmore and man was it cool and after we went to a B&Q and got B&Q buffalo ribs and after that we went to a crystal cavern and there were a lot of stairs and now I have a fright of stairs, other then the stairs crystals we pretty. Later when we got back we went swimming in a POOL (who would put a POOL in a camp, apparently these people) ah, other than the pool the night went the same. In the morning I got pancakes and then packed up and left for Chicago.

In Chicago we stayed at a HOTEL woo woo, when we got there we unloaded and unpacked and then we went to six flags and it was so cool, because it was at night and a little cold witch gave it a good kick. The first ride we went on was batman it was so cool and the dark made it really cool. The next ride we went on I forgot the name of but I do know that it was a really long line and we had wait and wait and wait but when we got to the front can I admit that I was scared, but I liked it. The sadly last ride was The Demon and it was really freaking awesome and after the ride we left the park to the hotel and in the morning we left for St. Louie.

When we got to the hotel we checked in and went to go see Ammie Peter and Cedric and then we unpacked and then we had mac and cheese for dinner then we went to go play arcade games and Ella and I spent ours on air hockey but we found a really fun game that is a racing game and Cedric let us use his coins and we all had fun and I actually got to race a stranger but I lost ;), after games it was peter's bed time so I just started watching TV and then went to bed. The next morning we packed the car and went to breakfast and left for HOME.

No comments:

Our Pictures!