Our Map Of Where We are Headed

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hot hot and even more heat

It has been a long week. In Tennessee we had gone too see the Parthenon.  Then in Missouri we had stopped at Amy, Cedric,  and Peter's house to stay the night. Then we went from there house to Hannibal Missouri were we met up with Eddie and David. By then it was the fourth of July, so we saw fireworks in Hannibal. We had caped at Mark Twain's cave. We had a problem with the people at that camp site. We had only stayed at Hannibal for one night. So we went to another place in Missouri from hannibal. In this other place we stayed with Amy again only In a different house. A house they like to call The Farm. It's really pretty there. At the farm we got to see another set of fireworks.  I liked these the best. It's a lot for fun when you see the person setting them off. So then we traveled from the farm to Oklahoma. Oklahoma is the hottest we have been to. We ate all very great full for the river that's right next to the campus. To me Oklahoma and Tennessee have the prettiest place award. Befor this trip if someone asked me if I would want to life in Oklahoma,  I would have been like, "Are you mad, it's really hot and discussing there." Now I would say "Depends were the house is. If it's near a river then yes I would be fine living there. But if not the no I don't think I would want to live there." There are a lot of places that I would say the same, kinda like Florida.  I think you have to be some were to understand things like really hot or really cold. Cause I now know that when someone says really humid they mean jungle humid. I guess this brings me back to what we have done or are still doing, kinda like I'm still writing this. So let's see, we are still in Oklahoma and we have swam in a cool river. One that looks empty at the moment.  I can not tell you enough of how glad I am that this river is near by. Oh and I almost for got something,  we are finally getting to camp sites that have a good amount of people. The first camp sites barely any people. Then we get a few crowded camp sites. Now we finally have enough people around so it doesn't look abandoned or crowded. And so, I am once again going try to end this blog. And it ends Good bye.

No comments:

Our Pictures!