Our Map Of Where We are Headed

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

So today the tent came. It truly is an "easy up". The girls were so excited with the size and apparent durability. Or maybe they saw a great opportunity to avoid some school work. In either case, the weather is warm but suppose to rain. Seems like a great time to me for them to test it's durability. As long as I am warm and dry they are welcome to "test" sleep in it tonight. :)

I wish I could bottle this excitement and remind them of it in a month when we are lugging out the tent for the tenth time, setting up our cots AGAIN and likely huddling together to avoid soaking. But tonight their enthusiasm is heartening.
The tent is the Coleman Instant Tent and it really did take less than 10 minutes to go up.  There is plenty of space for all three of our cots and a table as well. I hope it was the right choice and is going to make camping a little easier!

EDIT: How the night ended....

Hopefully things get better!

1 comment:

michelle cooke said...

very cool. I could almost want to stay in that tent. ALMOST lol. maybe if it had a built in bathroom lol

Our Pictures!